Saturday, February 4, 2017

This. Is. Not. Normal.

I don't know much about normal, but I know this what we have going on right now in our world is definitely not it.

I tend to shy away from politics on my blog.  I used to say that Nutjobs have enough to worry about without dragging politics into it. But these days, I feel like I can't afford to turn away from the National Nightmare, and all the feelings that arise from witnessing it. Even people who have their shit together are losing it all over the place. So I decided to turn my attention away from my navel (gross) and out toward the world (really gross).

Maybe you found me from Twitter, which is awesome, because I have very little idea how that even works. I never really used Twitter, although I had my Facebook posts set up to repeat over there, like a bizarre echo chamber. Lately I've taken all the energy I used to focus on my Facebook page and moved it over there. Now I just post memes and funny dialogues with my boss or my son on Facebook, and save the political stuff for Twitter. Boundaries. Cool, right?

Anyway, welcome, Twitter folks. Have a stroll around.

And of course a hale and hearty "Namaste" to the Nutjobs.  I'm sorry that I haven't posted much lately.  In addition to the aforementioned National Nightmare, I also began taking creative writing, so there hasn't been much energy left to stay current with the blog. But just know that I'm out here, thinking about you, and worrying about you, and trying to find ways to help you feel less alone.

You don't have to be crazy to enjoy my blog. But it doesn't hurt. Oh who am I kidding? Of course it does.

Namaste, y'all <folds hands, bows deeply>

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're here, or there, or where ever. I'm glad you just are. Don't worry about this particular nutjob, I'm still here too.

    ReplyDelete